I ask 3500 $ + taxes (including 500 $ deposit).
I will ask a 500 $ deposit when the litter is born and when I know that I will have a puppy available in this litter for you.
Puppies are sold at a fixed price; it is non negotiable. Any profit generated is invested in our breeding program. The price is set to allow us to keep offering people quality, healthy Newfoundland dogs.
What’s included with the puppy?
- CKC Registration with non breeding agreement
- Inspected by a Board Certified Veterinarian
- Auscultation by a Board Certified Cardiologist Veterinarian between 9-11 weeks
- Up to date Vaccinations
- Up to date for Wormings
- Health Guarantee for hips, elbows and heart
- Informations Package
- 4 weeks of free insurance against accident / health issue with TRUPANION
- New toys and toys with moms scent
- Bag of food